[Gluster-devel] NetBSD now with more space

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 13:31:52 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

With Emmanuel's help, I've added an extra partition to the NetBSD machines. The
/build and /archives folders are now in a new partition mounted at /data. This
partition has about 23 GB of space. It will reduce instances of NetBSD machines
out of action because of lack of space.

A huge thanks to Nithya for diagnosing and debugging the test issues caused by
this new partition. And to Pranith for the patch to fix the issues.

Going forward, I hope we have more NetBSD machines readily available in the
pool and less waiting time.

I've had to delete the old logs and archives, so if you see a 404 for logs in
jobs before today, that's what's going on. If you notice anything else that's
wrong, please file a bug[1].

[1]: https://bugzilla.redhat.com/enter_bug.cgi?product=GlusterFS&component=project-infrastructure

--
nigelb