[Gluster-devel] Why rdma.so is missing often

Prashanth Pai ppai at redhat.com
Mon Jul 25 10:08:55 UTC 2016

----- Original Message -----

You can safely ignore the rdma missing error entry in the logs.

Seems like your bricks are already part of some other volume:
[2016-07-25 09:14:59.743716] E [MSGID: 106451] [glusterd-utils.c:5800:glusterd_is_path_in_use] 0-management: /home/jk/gluster/dsi-brick2 is already part of a volume [No data available]