[Gluster-devel] 3.7 regressions on NetBSD

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jul 22 11:16:11 UTC 2016

Hello,

I attempted to get us more space on NetBSD by creating a new partition called
/data and putting /build as a symlink to /data/build. This has caused problems
with tests/basic/quota.t. It's marked as bad for master, but not for
release-3.7. This is possibly because we have a hard-coded grep for
/build/install against df -h. Nithya has spent the last 2 days debugging
without much success. What's a good way forward here? Mark the test as failing
for 3.7?

We're going to have to accept that some of our tests might be in a different
drive as we try to get more disk space for our machines. How can we make our
tests more resilient from breakage due to regular expressions?

--
nigelb