[Gluster-devel] Useful Dashboards

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Fri Jul 15 14:05:36 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

There's been a lot of talk of reviews and one of things that I think will
actually help is making sure it's clear which reviews really need review.

http://bit.ly/gluster-ready-to-review
This is a list of review requests which has passed tests, do not have merge
requests, and haven't gotten a +2. Grouped by age.

http://bit.ly/29Hxlc5
This is a list of review requests which are ready in every sense but have
conflicts. So the authors need to review them.

I'm going to make them more accessible via the Gerrit UI once I figure out
how to do that.

If you think there are other dashboards that might be useful for us to create,
let me know. They're constructed by generating the URLs, so they aren't
difficult to make.

--
nigelb