[Gluster-devel] Build Issues

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Thu Jul 14 06:32:52 UTC 2016

Hello folks,

You're bound to notice issues from Jenkins on any patches which needed tests
run from from yesterday (0600 UTC on 13th July 2016) until this morning (0600
UTC on 14th July 2016).

# What Happened
A lot of tests that were started during the outage were stuck in the queue.
I cleared out most of them, but the freebsd smoke test refused to be cleared
out. I had to restart Jenkins to clear it out.

# Implications
You may have to retrigger tests on jobs that you submitted anytime in the time
frame above. If you don't have permissions to retrigger tests, get in touch
with me on IRC/Slack/Email.

--
nigelb