[Gluster-devel] Cores generated with ./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-tarssh.t

Kotresh Hiremath Ravishankar khiremat at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 10:45:22 UTC 2016

Hi Soumya,

I just tested that it is reproducible only with your patch both in master and 3.76 branch.
The geo-rep test cases are marked bad in master. So it's not hit in master. rpc is introduced
in changelog xlator to communicate to applications via libgfchangelog. Venky/Me will check
why is the crash happening and will update.

Thanks and Regards,
Kotresh H R