[Gluster-devel] Cores generated with ./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-tarssh.t

Soumya Koduri skoduri at redhat.com
Mon Feb 29 08:40:51 UTC 2016

Hi Aravinda/Kotresh,

With [1], I consistently see cores generated with the test
'./tests/geo-rep/georep-basic-dr-tarssh.t' in release-3.7 branch. From
the cores, looks like we are trying to dereference a freed
changelog_rpc_clnt_t(crpc) object in changelog_rpc_notify(). Strangely
this was not reported in master branch.

I tried debugging but couldn't find any possible suspects. I request you
to take a look and let me know if [1] caused any regression.

Thanks,
Soumya

[1] http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13507/