[Gluster-devel] Bitrot stub forget()

FNU Raghavendra Manjunath rabhat at redhat.com
Wed Feb 17 04:38:24 UTC 2016

Venky,

Yes. You are right. We should not remove the quarantine entry in forget.

We have to remove it upon getting -ve lookups in bit-rot-stub and upon
getting an unlink.

I have attached a patch for it.

Unfortunately rfc.sh is failing for me with the below error.

ssh: connect to host git.gluster.com port 22: Connection timed out

and the repository exists."

Regards,
Raghavendra