[Gluster-devel] static analysis updated

Nigel Babu nigelb at redhat.com
Mon Dec 19 17:49:41 UTC 2016

Thank you Kaleb. Shall we start somwhere in terms of automation?

The cppcheck results look the shortest[1]. If we can commit to fixing all of
them in the next 1 month, I can kick off a non-voting smoke job. We'll make it
vote after 1 month. I guss the cli and experimental xlator (and a few more
xlators, please check log) owners need to confirm that this is something we can
target to fix. And commit to keeping fixed.

Thoughts?

[1]: https://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/static-analysis/master/glusterfs-cppcheck/2016-12-19-2bb23136/cppcheck.txt

--
nigelb