[Gluster-devel] conflicting keys for option eager-lock

Ravishankar N ravishankar at redhat.com
Sat Apr 9 04:15:58 UTC 2016

On 04/09/2016 07:55 AM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> Hey Pranith, Ashish -
>
> We have broken support for group virt after the following commit in
> release-3.7:

Just nit-picking, eager-lock is ON by default for replicate volumes, so
it is not a deal breaker unless some one explicitly disables the option
before enabling the virt-profile  settings. Nevertheless , it would be
good to have for 3.7.11 as users have already noticed the issue
(https://www.mail-archive.com/users@ovirt.org/msg32043.html). If we're
waiting to get this in, I would once again request also taking the
arbiter fix (http://review.gluster.org/#/c/13925) also in. The change is
unobtrusive but fixes a rather bad performance issue for arbiter volumes.

Thanks,
Ravi