[Gluster-devel] Journal translator spec

Humble Devassy Chirammal humble.devassy at gmail.com
Sat Oct 17 10:59:57 UTC 2015

HI All,

I thought all specifications and design documented were supposed to get
pushed into Gerrit for glusterfs-specs?

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs

glusterfs-specs in github is READONLY mirror of*
http://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs-specs
<http://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs-specs>* project in gerrit,
same as glusterfs project.

So, the feature spec should land in gerrit first and review can happen from
there.

My understanding is that someone (Humble?) was working on getting the
merged documents included on the readthedocs page.

Its not there yet.

To conclude:

The admin docs patches  has to go in  *https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs
<https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs>* as PRs . As soon as the patch is
merged it will reflect in gluster.readthedocs.org.

The feature spec or design in
*http://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs-specs
<http://review.gluster.org/#/q/project:glusterfs-specs>* project in gerrit
and its auto synced to https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs/

The developer doc is inside GlusterFS source code repo ( *
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/doc/developer-guide
<https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/master/doc/developer-guide>* ).

--Humble