[Gluster-devel] Journal translator spec

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Fri Oct 16 17:49:27 UTC 2015

On Fri, Oct 16, 2015 at 02:29:22PM +0000, Jeff Darcy wrote:
> October 14 2015 11:02 PM, "Atin Mukherjee" <amukherj at redhat.com> wrote:
> > Could you push the design document along with the journal spec to
> > gluster.readthedocs.org as PRs?
>
> It's not clear where in the hierarchy these should go.  I would have
> guessed "Developer-guide" but that's back in the main source tree now.
> Should I create a new directory for design specs?

I thought all specifications and design documented were supposed to get
pushed into Gerrit for glusterfs-specs?

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs-specs

My understanding is that someone (Humble?) was working on getting the
merged documents included on the readthedocs page. Not sure when we can
expact that...

Niels