[Gluster-devel] DiSTAF updates and request for review

M S Vishwanath Bhat msvbhat at gmail.com
Tue Oct 6 15:04:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

I have made the changes to distaf as described in change proposal
http://review.gluster.org/12048

There are some works pending though. Such as creating a base test class.
This base class will have generic setup() and cleanup() methods which will
have intelligence to make what setup or cleanup has to be done.

But the changes are ready for review. The patches are merged only in my
fork, https://github.com/msvbhat/distaf/commits/master. Once some people
take a look at the patches, I will merge them to gluster account.

Please go through the patches and let me know your inputs. If you rather
review the pull request to main repo, I will do that tomorrow.

Best Regards,
Vishwanath