[Gluster-devel] Merging GlusterD changes for 3.7.1

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Thu May 28 06:48:09 UTC 2015

> be merged and needs our attention, add them back to the etherpad at the END!
> Don't forget to add one of us as a reviewer, it helps with some sanity checks
> I could perform on this data set ;) Feel free to ask if anything is not
> clear.

Please add a 'keyword' by which you would like to indicate your patch's primary
component/feature. For e.g, if it's a patch needed for bitrot feature, then add "bitrot"
with a _space_ after your review URL. Please be consistent with naming. i.e, don't
add bitrot and Bitrot for different patches. It's perfectly fine to not add a
'keyword'.

Complete example,

http://review.gluster.org/10936 bitrot

cheers,