[Gluster-devel] Merging GlusterD changes for 3.7.1

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Wed May 27 13:00:02 UTC 2015

> Argh, NOT all patches listed there are actually code changes in glusterd.
> I will be pruning them manually shortly. Nothing changes for the rest of you.
> Just keeping everyone posted.

I used gerrit-query to find out patches in which Atin, Kaushal or me were marked
as reviewers as candidates. Other entries were removed. So, if your patch needs to
be merged and needs our attention, add them back to the etherpad at the END!
Don't forget to add one of us as a reviewer, it helps with some sanity checks
I could perform on this data set ;) Feel free to ask if anything is not clear.