[Gluster-devel] [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Wed May 27 10:52:22 UTC 2015

I'm currently running the test in a loop on slave0. I've not had any
failures yet.
I'm running on commit d1ff9dead (glusterd: Fix conf->generation to
stop new peers participating in a transaction, while the transaction
is in progress.) , Avra's fix which was merged yesterday on master.

I did a small change to log the peerinfo objects addresses in
__glusterd_peer_rpc_notify as before. What I'm observing is that the
change in memory address is due to glusterd being restarted during the
test. So we can rule out any duplication of peerinfos leading to
problems that were observed.

I'll keep running the test in a loop to see if I can hit any failures.
If I get a failure I'll debug it.

~kaushal