[Gluster-devel] [Regression-failure] glusterd status

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Wed May 27 04:24:05 UTC 2015

On 05/27/2015 08:55 AM, Krishnan Parthasarathi wrote:
>> I will encourage to do it before this patch gets into the codebase.
>
> The duplicate peerinfo object issue is different from the problems
> in the current generation number scheme. I don't see why this patch
> needs to wait. We may need to keep volume-snapshot-clone.t disabled
> until the time the duplicate peerinfo issue is resolved, or understood
> better. Does that make sense?
Running snapshot-clone with out this patch encounters failure (once in
two runs), that's what we observed in the last exercise. I know this
issue has nothing to do with the problem we are addressing with this
patch, however snapshot-clone *will not* fail even if we encounter
duplicate peerinfo object issue if we apply this patch. Hope that
clarifies my point of asking to test snapshot-clone.t before this patch
gets in.

~Atin