[Gluster-devel] netbsd regression logs

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat May 2 07:47:32 UTC 2015

Atin Mukherjee <amukherj at redhat.com> wrote:

> Is this reproducible in netbsd everytime, if yes I would need a VM to
> further debug it.

nbslave78.cloud.gluster.org

Note that it failed a lot of jobs yesterday, I do not know why, but I am
not sure the system is the culprit: nbslave7a exhibited the same
behavior and is now fine while I did nothing for it.

>I am guessing that the reason of other failure from
> tests/geo-rep/georep-setup.t is same. Is it a new regression failure ?

Yes, I would say it started on april 30th but it is not ovious to tell
as NetBSD regression was already borken by the ENOKEY change.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz
manu at netbsd.org