[Gluster-devel] [HEADS UP] NetBSD regression voting enabled

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Mar 31 04:21:00 UTC 2015

Hello eveybody

NetBSD regression was raised from the deads and now we have a window
where it works enough to enable votes in Gerrit.

Since we still do not know how to set verified to +1 if Linux and NetBSD
regression passed, and -1 if Linux or NetBSD regression failed, NetBSD
regression just leave the verified field untouched for now. Here is how
it will work for the moment:

On success: verified=0, code-review=0
On failure: verified=0, code-review=-2

NetBSD regression takes about 1h30 (most of the time is spent in
quota.t) and skips the following tests for the following reasons:

tests/basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t
  => analyzed, awaiting feedback from Pranith and Anuradha
tests/basic/afr/read-subvol-entry.t
  => fix is awaiting merge: http://review.gluster.org/9831
tests/basic/ec/
  => Works, but with spurious failures
tests/bugs/
  => mostly unexplored territory
tests/basic/tier/tier.t
  =>  reliabily broken, please help
tests/encryption/crypt.t
  =>  reliabily broken and used to work, please help
tests/features/trash.t
  =>  reliabily broken, please help
tests/features/ipc.t
  => fix is awaiting merge:  http://review.gluster.org/9944