[Gluster-devel] Regarding Scheduler Translator

Kaushal M kshlmster at gmail.com
Mon Mar 30 04:53:46 UTC 2015

The Unify xlator is the predecessor of the DHT xlator and it has long been
deprecated in favour of DHT. I think it was removed from the source in
release 3.4.

If you still want to look at it for reference, you can checkout the
release-3.3 branch or view it online at [1].

~kaushal

[1]:
https://github.com/gluster/glusterfs/tree/release-3.3/xlators/cluster/unify