[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-infra] NetBSD regressions not being triggered for patches

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Fri Jun 19 02:33:58 UTC 2015

Vijay Bellur <vbellur at redhat.com> wrote:

> I did dare just now and have rebooted Jenkins :). Let us see how this
> iteration works out.

Excellent! That fixed the Jenkins resolution problem, and we now have 10
NetBSD slave VM online.

So we have two problems and their fixes available, for adding new VM:
- Weak upstream DNS service: worked around by /etc/hosts (a secondary
DNS would be more automatic, but at least it works)
- Jenkins has a DNS cache and needs a restart

How do ongoing jobs behaved on Jenkins restart? Did you have to restart
them all or did Jenkins care of it?

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz