[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs and Debian 8 installation

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 11:42:37 UTC 2015

But I've got some questions about options

are these options are normal for only 2 nodes in replica?

cluster.server-quorum-type.server
cluster.quorum-type
according to description seems like useless if not running at least 3
nodes? and won't it even harm my installation in the future?

network.remote-dio I did not understand from description, what actually
this one does and how it could be useful for qemu?

And general question about remaining performance options.. they all set
some kind of caching off.. Does it affects performance in some way?

--
Best regards,
Roman.