[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs and Debian 8 installation

Roman romeo.r at gmail.com
Sat Jul 18 04:03:08 UTC 2015

Hi,

Niels, its turned out that I had one of the options you told me to set
already on (performance.read-ahead: off). After I added the second one
(performance.write-behind: off) it seem like this problem does not exists
any more. At least I installed twice D8 with with Mate. I will do more
tests to be certain about that. As for now, can we speak, that recommended
options for qemu VM storage are:

server.allow-insecure: on
cluster.server-quorum-type: server
cluster.quorum-type: auto
network.remote-dio: enable
cluster.eager-lock: enable
performance.stat-prefetch: off
performance.io-cache: off
performance.read-ahead: off
performance.quick-read: off
performance.write-behind: off

How bad this affects volume performance (if it does, of course) ?

--
Best regards,
Roman.