[Gluster-devel] Gluster 3.6.2 On Xeon Phi

Rudra Siva rudrasiva11 at gmail.com
Thu Jan 29 12:43:00 UTC 2015

Hi,

Have been able to get Gluster running on Intel's MIC platform. The
only code change to Gluster source was an unresolved yylex (I am not
really sure why that was coming up - may be someone more familiar with
it's use in Gluster can answer).

At the step for compiling the binaries (glusterd, glusterfsd,
glusterfs, glfsheal)  build breaks with an unresolved yylex error.

For now have a routine yylex that simply calls graphyylex - I don't
know if this is even correct however mount functions.

GCC - 4.7 (it's an oddity, latest GCC is missing the Phi patches)

flex --version
flex 2.5.39

bison --version
bison (GNU Bison) 3.0

I'm still working on testing the RDMA and Infiniband support and can
make notes, numbers available when that is complete.

--
-Siva