[Gluster-devel] Regression host hung on tests/basic/afr/split-brain-healing.t

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Feb 27 18:35:12 UTC 2015

Thinking about this more, I think I know what may have happened.

Not knowing any better (then), I probably put the slave offline (so nothing
else would run), but Aborted the job hung job in Jenkins.  That probably
would have then run the cleanup bits for Jenkins, which may have removed
the Gluster volume.

That kind of fits what we see with this host.  I guess for now I'll get
this VM rebuilt and put back online... and the next time there's a hang I
won't Abort the job in Jenkins before reporting it. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org