[Gluster-devel] Initial bulk regression run analysis for release-3.6 branch

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Wed Feb 25 22:55:09 UTC 2015

Just completed 20x regression runs for the release-3.6 branch (git
head as of about 2 hours ago).

  * 1 x coredump

      http://mirror.salasaga.org/gluster/release-3.6/bulk0/

  * 20 x tests/bugs/bug-1045333.t
    Failed test:  15

    This failed on every test, so it's likely a config problem with
    the bulk regression testing hosts. :/

    Stepping through the test manually still causes it to fail...
    but I don't understand why.  Would appreciate a snapshot guru
    taking a look, as it's likely something missing/needed on the
    bulk regression test hosts. ;)

  * 17 x tests/bugs/bug-1176062.t
    Failed test:  13

    85% failure rate on this.  Ugh.

    Since it's not a 100% failure rate, it's likely a real problem
    of some sort.

  * 6 x tests/basic/mgmt_v3-locks.t
    Failed tests:  11-13

    30% failure rate on this.

  * 1 x tests/basic/ec/ec-4-1.t
    Failed tests:  14-15, 130-145, 147-148, 152-153, 157-158
                   162-163, 166-229, 242

    5% failure rate on this.

These are the only failures that showed up (20 runs) for the
release-3.6 branch.  If we can solve any causing GlusterFS bugs
before GlusterFS 3.6.3, we'll probably be in a good place.  For
getting our 3.6 regression tests happening anyway.

Anyone care to investigate some of the above?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org