[Gluster-devel] Spurious regression failure analysis from runs over the wkend

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Feb 24 04:20:49 UTC 2015

On 23 Feb 2015, at 19:32, Shyam <srangana at redhat.com> wrote:
<snip>
>> 4 of the regression runs also created coredumps.  Uploaded the
>> archived_builds and logs here:
>>
>>  http://mirror.salasaga.org/gluster/
>>
>> (are those useful?)
>
> Yes, these are useful as they contain a very similar crash in each of the cores, so we could be looking at a single problem to fix here.

Do you have a few minutes to check if this coredump (release-3.6 branch) is
also the same problem?

http://mirror.salasaga.org/gluster/release-3.6/bulkregression17/

Ran 20x regression runs on the release-3.6 branch head, and the above was
the only one to coredump.  Several spurious errors, but that's for a later
email (probably tomorrow). :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org