[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS 4.0 Meeting Time Survey

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Mon Feb 9 22:34:04 UTC 2015

The inaugural GlusterFS 4.0 meeting on Friday was a great success.
Thanks to all who attended.  Minutes are here:

http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-02-06/glusterfs_4.0.2015-02-06-12.05.html

One action item was to figure out when IRC meetings (#gluster-meeting on
Freenode) should occur.  Meetings are likely to be every other week,
starting February 26 or 27.  Obviously, it would be good to pick a time
that gets us maximum participation.  If you would be interested in
attending, please let me know:

* Which day - Thursday or Friday

* What time - 11:00, 12:00, or 13:00 UTC

Please try to keep in mind that our two main constituencies are in IST
(+0530) and EST (-0500).  With at least one developer in Europe and none
so far on the US west coast, this is as close to a "sweet spot" as we
can get.  If we do pick up developers in time zones where this isn't
sufficient, we could rotate or I would be willing to run two meetings
per cycle on opposite schedules; let's cross that bridge when we get
there.