[Gluster-devel] regression override, kill volume-snapshot-clone.t

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Thu Apr 23 04:52:38 UTC 2015

Hi

After retriggering regresion again and again and hitting the same
spurious errors unrelated to the changes I submitted, I took the
path to override regresion results for a few patchsets. I made it
clear it was manual override from me the gerrit log message, I hope
this will not upset anyone.

In my opinion, volume-snapshot-clone.t must be disabled, is it is
not ready for prime time. Here is a change for that in case there
is a consensus to nuke it:
http://review.gluster.org/10343

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus