[Gluster-devel] 3.7.0 update

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Tue Apr 14 07:37:45 UTC 2015

On Mon, Apr 13, 2015 at 10:43:01PM +0530, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> Haven't heard any feedback here. Maintainers - can you please chime in with
> ACK/NACK here for your components?

here is NetBSD regression status:

1) The good (tests re-enabled)
- tests/encryption/crypt.t was fixed
- tests/basic/afr/read-subvol-entry.t was fixed

2) The bad (tests remain disabled)
- tests/features/trash.t had a bug fixed, but the test still fails for
  timing reasons. I expect a positive outcome soon in
  http://review.gluster.org/10215
- tests/basic/afr/split-brain-resolution.t had a bug fix submitted, but
  was voted down: http://review.gluster.org/10134
- tests/basic/quota-anon-fd-nfs.t: Sachin Pandit got involved but no
  fix yet
- tests/basic/tier/tier.t: reliabily broken and nobody is involved AFAIK
- tests/basic/ec still exhibits spurious failure, with no work being done
  on it, test will remain disabled

3) The ugly (new regressions)
- tests/geo-rep was introduced and it fails for now on NetBSD, hanging the
  teests. I had to kill a handful of pending jobs (which got un undeserved
  verified=--1 and unfortunately there is easy way to batch-retirgger), and
  I disabled the subdirectory until I have it working.

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
manu at netbsd.org