[Gluster-devel] 3.7.0 update

Jeff Darcy jdarcy at redhat.com
Tue Apr 7 13:42:38 UTC 2015

> 3. Spurious regression tests listed in [3] to be fixed.
>    To not impede the review & merge workflow on release-3.7/master, I
> plan to drop those test units which still cause
>    spurious failures by the time we branch release-3.7.

On a similar note, it seems like bug 1195415 is among the leading
causes of regression failures now.  This manifests not as failures
in run-tests.sh but as core files found afterward.  There's little
to be gained by setting V-1 for an unrelated bug we already know
about.  Perhaps we should modify the Jenkins regression scriptlet
so that it collects those cores *silently* until we find and fix
that bug (which I'll be working on shortly BTW).