[Gluster-devel] Languages (was Re: Proposal for GlusterD-2.0)

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Sep 11 01:35:32 UTC 2014

On 11/09/2014, at 1:47 AM, Luis Pabón wrote:
> Hi guys, I wanted to share my experiences with Go.  I have been using it for the past few months and I have to say I am very impressed.  Instead of writing a massive email I created a blog entry:
>
> http://goo.gl/g9abOi
>
> Hope this helps.

With this:

  * Core files: I have not found a way yet to create a core file
    which has enough information about the running goroutines.  I
    have been able to get a core file, but most of the information
    saved is about the Go environment running the application,
    instead of the application itself.

Is there a workaround, or some other approach that replaces core
files?

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org