[Gluster-devel] Glusterfs the same file but data size is different between server and client

justglusterfs at gmail.com justglusterfs at gmail.com
Fri Sep 5 06:29:45 UTC 2014

Hi  Joe Julian
     thank  you very much, according to you advice,  I use command du --apparent-size -sh get result as  follow:

As follows:

check  server  result:
        [root at test-gluster004 vol-replica]# du  --apparent-size  -sh  linux-kernel
           2.9G              linux-kernel

check  client  result:
        [root at test-gluster003 share]# du --apparent-size  -sh  linux-kernel
           2.9G              linux-kernel

thank  you  very  much

justglusterfs at gmail.com