[Gluster-devel] How do (sub)maintainers watch out for available patches to review/merge?

Shyamsundar Ranganathan srangana at redhat.com
Tue Oct 28 13:31:54 UTC 2014

Hi Niels,

1) One of the ways to get this done would be to _somehow_ have a query that lists patches where the maintainers component files are touched. This would catch all changes pertaining to the component.

2) Other than this, there could be some repercussion to a component due to other commits, in this case I would expect the component owner, of the seemingly unrelated commit as per (1), to flag other maintainers for a review.

I am not sure how to do (1) :)

What I do now, is to watch out for some components (like DHT) by going through the daily gerrit review mails, and adding myself to things of interest, so that this just shows up in my list of things to do.

Shyam