[Gluster-devel] NetBSD regression tests: reviews required

Emmanuel Dreyfus manu at netbsd.org
Sat Nov 22 15:55:07 UTC 2014

Hello

Some news on triggered NetBSD regression tests: we still have a few test
that always fail in basic. I tweaked the regression test launching
script to skip them, so that we can come some useful results until they
are fixed. But before enabling votes, we still need to merge two change
sets to fix spurious failures:
http://review.gluster.com/9071
http://review.gluster.com/9075

The NetBSD tirggered regression history can be seen here: starting at
build #79,  we have 2 success and two spurious failures:
http://build.gluster.org/job/rackspace-netbsd7-regression-triggered/

The skipped tests for now are:

- tests/basic/afr/self-heald.t
Anuradha Talur <atalur at redhat.com> is working on it

- tests/basic/ec/ec.t
- tests/basic/ec/self-heal.t
Xavier Hernandez <xhernandez at datalab.es> submitted this fix that needs
to me merged:
http://review.gluster.org/9151

- tests/basic/ec/quota.t
Still being investigated by Xavier.

And while I am there, it would be nice if someone could review this one:
http://review.gluster.com/9137

--
Emmanuel Dreyfus
http://hcpnet.free.fr/pubz