[Gluster-devel] Todays minutes of the Gluster Community Bug Triage meeting

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Tue Nov 18 13:16:40 UTC 2014

On Mon, Nov 17, 2014 at 08:57:01PM +0100, Niels de Vos wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> Tomorrow (Tuesday) we will have an other Gluster Community Bug Triage
> meeting.
>
> Meeting details:
> - location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
> - date: every Tuesday
> - time: 12:00 UTC, 13:00 CET (in your terminal, run: date -d "12:00 UTC")
> - agenda: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage
>
> Currently the following items are listed:
> * Roll Call
> * Status of last weeks action items
> * Replacing old/unsupported versions in Bugzilla with "unsupported"?
> * Group Triage
> * Open Floor
>
> The last two topics have space for additions. If you have a suitable bug
> or topic to discuss, please add it to the agenda.

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-18/gluster-meeting.2014-11-18-12.01.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-18/gluster-meeting.2014-11-18-12.01.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2014-11-18/gluster-meeting.2014-11-18-12.01.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* Roll Call  (ndevos, 12:02:05)

* Status of last weeks action items  (ndevos, 12:06:28)

* hagarth will look for somebody that can act like a bug assigner
  manager kind of person  (ndevos, 12:06:40)

* jdarcy will try the RSS-feeds and will report  (ndevos, 12:08:19)
  * AGREED: RSS feeds are helpful with keeping up on new bugs  (ndevos,
    12:09:57)
  * IDEA: Suggest would-be triagers to use RSS-feeds for triage
    (ndevos, 12:10:26)

* Humble will request the replacement of old versions by a new
  "unsupported" version  (ndevos, 12:10:34)

* hagarth should update the MAINTAINERS file, add current maintainers
  and new components like Snapshot  (ndevos, 12:12:07)

* hagarth will look for somebody that can act like a bug assigner
  manager kind of person  (ndevos, 12:13:03)

* Group Triage  (ndevos, 12:13:41)

* How to make it easier for would-be triagers to help out?  (ndevos,
  12:38:51)
  * ACTION: jdarcy will update the Bug Triage wiki page and
    meeting-agenda to split FutureFeature bugs from un-Triaged ones
    (ndevos, 13:04:24)

Meeting ended at 13:10:49 UTC.