[Gluster-devel] regression failure for bug-1155042-dont-display-deactivated-snapshots.t

Sachin Pandit spandit at redhat.com
Thu Nov 13 05:58:38 UTC 2014

Hi,

The test case bug-1155042-dont-display-deactivated-snapshots.t is
failing because of the below mentioned scenario.

Till now we used to activate the snapshot while creating it, my test
case was based on that assumption. But we have a slight change in behaviour,
now we don't activate the snapshot while creating it. If user wants to
activate the snapshot then he either has to give "snapshot config activate-on-default"
or he has to explicitly activate with command "snapshot activate".
Because of the conflict in behaviour and surprisingly because of no merge conflict
between my patch and the patch which has changed the behaviour, both the patch got
merged and hence bug-1155042 is failing the regression.

I have sent a fix, you can find it here http://review.gluster.org/#/c/9113/ .
You will not see the same regression failure once this is merged.

Thanks for the patience.

~ Sachin.