[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS - Did you know? document

Krishnan Parthasarathi kparthas at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 12:17:25 UTC 2014

All,

We have come across behaviours and features of GlusterFS that are left
unexplained for various reasons. Thanks to Justin Clift for encouraging me to
come up with a document that tries to fill this gap incrementally. We have decided
to call it "did-you-know.md" and for a reason. We'd love to see updates to this document
from all of you describing behaviours and features of GlusterFS that you have discovered,
while using GlusterFS, which you don't see documented anywhere. We believe that it would
be of great help for the fellow users and (new) developers.

Here is the first cut of the patch - http://review.gluster.com/9103
Comments and feedback welcome.

cheers,
kp