[Gluster-devel] Maintainer for release-3.6 [WAS : Wanted: maintainer for release-3.6!]

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Wed Nov 12 11:39:33 UTC 2014

[Adding gluster-users]

On 10/29/2014 12:11 PM, Raghavendra Bhat wrote:
> On Monday 27 October 2014 06:34 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
>> Hi All,
>>
>> As we move closer to the release of 3.6.0, we are looking to add a
>> release maintainer for the 3.6.0 development branch (release-3.6).
>> Primary requirements for being this release maintainer would include:
>>
>> 1. Ensure regular minor releases of 3.6
>> 2. Actively manage patches in the release-3.6 queue in conjunction
>> with component maintainers
>> 3. Be very passionate about quality of release-3.6
>>
>> In short, the release maintainer gets to influence the destiny of 3.6
>> to a very great extent :).
>>
>> Please let me know if you are interested in taking up this opportunity.
>>

> I am in.
>
> Regards,
> Raghavendra Bhat

I have not received any objections to this proposal. Hence Raghavendra
Bhat will be the maintainer for release-3.6. Please extend your
congratulations to him and co-operate as usual to have quality releases
happen in the 3.6.x stream.

Thanks,
Vijay

PS: Raghavendra Bhat is currently on a break and is expected to be back
by late November. I will be managing the release-3.6 branch till then.