[Gluster-devel] Raft for Sqlite3

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Nov 11 18:28:02 UTC 2014

On Tue, 11 Nov 2014 02:47:35 -0500 (EST)
Joseph Fernandes <josferna at redhat.com> wrote:
<snip>
> Please add to the list if we have missed anything.
> If we are interested to take this path I would be more than happy to
> help :) Also would like to hear more, from the community , on this .

One nice thing about SQLite's maturity, is that there is a large
eco-system of enhancements for it.  eg cross-platform GUI's (possibly
useful in offline diagnosis), encryption addons (SQLCipher, SEE), etc.

And this is a cheap plug for the "DB Browser for SQLite" GUI project
I help out on: ;)

  http://sqlitebrowser.org

(we do a new release about every 6-8 weeks.  ~200k+ end user downloads
per release.  That's not bad. :D)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org