[Gluster-devel] [Gluster-users] User-serviceable snapshots design

Anand Subramanian ansubram at redhat.com
Wed May 7 14:27:12 UTC 2014

Hi Sobhan,

Thanks for the comments. It was a very quick writeup so that there is at
least some clarity on the implementation internals. I will try to find
time and plug in some more details.

I am not quite sure what you mean by "the default value of the option of
uss" but am assuming its the option of turning the feature on/off? If
so, this will be set to "off" by default initially. The admin would need
to turn uss on for a given vol.

Thanks,
Anand