[Gluster-devel] Better-SSL thought

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Tue Jun 17 01:41:14 UTC 2014

Hi Jeff,

Do you reckon your "Better SSL" stuff for 3.6 will make it practical
for not-in-depth-encryption-experts to use?  eg our normal everyday
SysAdmin audience

The greater public awareness of encryption from the NSA's badness
might make this a very useful useful thing.  Both in practical terms
and for general marketing.

Especially if we can make the docs around it simple to follow, so
that the less experienced admins out there can get it working right.

?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--