[Gluster-devel] GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies page

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jun 6 20:23:23 UTC 2014

Hi all,

Thinking of creating a "GlusterFS Consultants & Support companies" page
on the website, with entries/links to the various places around which
do GlusterFS support.

  eg supporting GlusterFS on (say) Debian, Ubuntu, Scientific Linux, etc.

This would help our Community members (not running RHEL :>) to locate
support services much easier.

As a first thought on what such page should include:

 * Company name + link to web site
 * Countries / timezones supported
 * Target audience (eg enterprise, small business, etc)
 * General description (free form text)
 * Contact details (website page, person to contact, whatever)

Any thoughts?  Suggestions on places/people to include?

Regards and best wishes,

Justin Clift

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org