[Gluster-devel] regarding spurious failure tests/bugs/bug-1112559.t

Joseph Fernandes josferna at redhat.com
Thu Jul 10 13:27:34 UTC 2014

Hi All,

1) Tried reproducing the issue in local setup by running the regression test multiple times in a for loop. But the issue never hit!
2) As Avra pointed out the logs suggests that the port(49159) assigned by the glusterd(host1) to the snap brick is already in use by some other process
3) For time being I can comment out the TEST that is failing i,e comment the checking of the status of snap brick so the regression test doesnt block any check-in
4) If we can get rackspace system where actually the regression tests are run, We can reproduce and point out the root cause.

Regards,
~Joe