[Gluster-devel] Gerrit Statistics - June 2014

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Fri Jul 4 20:29:49 UTC 2014

On 04/07/2014, at 1:14 PM, Vijay Bellur wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I have pulled together some statistics from gerrit for fun. The statistics that I have generated are limited by my understanding of gerrit's gsql interface. I don't claim that these stats are 100% accurate - if you notice any aberrations, please let me know :).
>
> [1] has number of patches sent by submitters in June 2014, [2] has number of patches sent by submitters in 2014 till June 30th, [3] has number of reviews done by reviewers in June 2014 and [4] has number of reviews done by reviewers in 2014.
>
> Cheers,
> Vijay
>
> [1] http://employees.org/~vbellur/glusterfs/stats/patches-201406.txt
> [2] http://employees.org/~vbellur/glusterfs/stats/patches-2014.txt
> [3] http://employees.org/~vbellur/glusterfs/stats/reviews-201406.txt
> [4] http://employees.org/~vbellur/glusterfs/stats/reviews-2014.txt

Awesome.  Pranith appears to be a patch generating machine :>, and
you're absolutely nailing reviews.  With the "reviews" do you reckon
that's accurate?

Wonder if it's picking up the "Change has been successfully
cherry-picked as xxx" as messages and stuff as reviews?

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org