[Gluster-devel] Gerrit Statistics - June 2014

Vijay Bellur vbellur at redhat.com
Fri Jul 4 12:14:25 UTC 2014

Hi All,

I have pulled together some statistics from gerrit for fun. The
statistics that I have generated are limited by my understanding of
gerrit's gsql interface. I don't claim that these stats are 100%
accurate - if you notice any aberrations, please let me know :).

[1] has number of patches sent by submitters in June 2014, [2] has
number of patches sent by submitters in 2014 till June 30th, [3] has
number of reviews done by reviewers in June 2014 and [4] has number of
reviews done by reviewers in 2014.

Cheers,
Vijay

[1] http://employees.org/~vbellur/glusterfs/stats/patches-201406.txt