[Gluster-devel] Failover and split-brain

邓尧 torshie at gmail.com
Mon Feb 24 03:02:29 UTC 2014

Hi, all
I'm new to gluster, and still trying to figure out whether it's suitable
for my project. Gluster has built-in failover support, which is very great,
but after reading the user manual, I found that the split-brain problem,
one of the most difficult problems of HA design, wasn't mentioned at all.
Does gluster have such problem during failover ? If does, how to avoid data
corruption ?

BTW, please CC to me, as I'm not on the list.

Thanks
Yao