[Gluster-devel] Trash translator for GlusterFS

Jiffin Thottan jthottan at redhat.com
Mon Feb 17 08:57:29 UTC 2014

Hi Niels,

The deleted files are moved to trash directory by appending timestamp to file name.So there is no chance of name collisions.The trash directory will be present in every brick.

In the given scenario,both README files are shown separately  in trash directory with different timestamps.

As of now ,a common trash directory will be available from the mount point.But there are some issues regarding this implementation.

Regards,
Jiffin