[Gluster-devel] Question about file copy through libgfapi

Giacomo Fazio giacomo.fazio at wcpmediaservices.com
Thu Aug 21 15:15:06 UTC 2014

Hi John,

Thanks for your quick answer. Do you mean that my question can be
summarized in "can we do server-only operations?"? Yes, I think so.
Please let me know as soon as you receive any answer or provide me a link
where I can follow directly this case.
Thanks in advance and best regards,

*Giacomo Fazio*
IT Engineer

Tel. +41 91 910 7690
E-mail: giacomo.fazio at wcpmediaservices.com  |  Web: www.wcpmediaservices.com

Europe Office: Via Zurigo 35, 6900 Lugano, Switzerland
USA Office: 7083 Hollywood Boulevard Los Angeles, CA 90028