[Gluster-devel] Change in glusterfs[master]: Regression test portability: mktemp

Justin Clift justin at gluster.org
Thu Aug 21 13:40:41 UTC 2014

On 21/08/2014, at 1:07 AM, Harshavardhana wrote:
> On Wed, Aug 20, 2014 at 2:49 PM, Justin Clift <justin at gluster.org> wrote:
>> Any ideas?
>>

> Avati just fixed it
>
> We had to run 'git gc' directly on the gerrit server - gerrit gc
> failed (could be a gerrit bug).

Avati, did you make a backup of the /review/ directory before doing this?

It looks like the "git gc" command was run as root instead of review user,
so the permissions of the git dirs under /review/ have gone weird, and
Gerrit looks to have done bad things to itself from there (eg internal
Gerrit corruption)

Misc is trying to resolve it atm, but a backup of /review/ dir would
be a good thing to have atm. :)

+ Justin

--
GlusterFS - http://www.gluster.org